Thursday, January 20, 2011

To My Awesome Partner...Happy Birthday, Hun.:)

(c) Nico Macabuhay

The jacket, just found in Greenhills, was borrowed from my cousin. I am just in love with it. I got the top from Cache Cache, the shorts from an RRJ sale, and the shoes from Artwork. All the accessories, except for the Girlshoppe turquoise ring, were from my grandmother.

(c) Nico Macabuhay

Close up on the cute sea lion necklace and ring.

(c) Monea Laudiangco

Nico is wearing Red plimsolls from Sole Service, an Artwork shirt, and acid wash jeans from Gap.

(c) Monea Laudiangco

(c) Monea Laudiangco


(c) Monea Laudiangco

(c) Monea Laudiangco

These were taken yesterday BTW, Nico's birthday.

(c) Monea Laudiangco

There's something about red shoes that I just adore. They're wicked pretty.
Bisou!
~Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment