Saturday, December 18, 2010

Follies de Mwah! | Ninang Girlie @ 50

Ninang Girlie's 50th birthday at Club Mwah in Mandaluyong.
Enjoyed the show and the food! :)

Ninang G rented the whole place but normally the entrance free is P500, excluding food and drinks.
For me P500 is so worth it because the show is really great and it's like
watching a show in Las Vegas.

Club Mwah is located at the 3rd level of Venue Tower, 
along Boni Avenue in Mandaluyong City.

Photos by Me (Nico) ♥


















Follies de Mwah's amazing choreographer, Cris Nicolas.



With my lola and the dancers! :)


Tita Menchie and Tita Joy.


'Til next time, Club Mwah! :D


Kussen, Nico ☺


4 comments:

  1. not being bitchy or something but you guys should try using multiply or other similar sites. Honestly, your site looks like a photo dump.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okays! Sure sure!:) I am limiting the photos I post on my every blog but regarding this blog, I don't know which one to erase because all of 'em are good. We will take your advice. Thank you! :)

    Kussen, Nico ☺

    ReplyDelete
  3. That has got to be the nastiest most boring post! Half of your first page is pictures! They all look the same to me, but insert just 2 or something! I need an advil. This post made my head hurt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry! :D As I've said before, I'm limiting the photos I post. But regarding this blog, I don't know which one to erase because all of 'em are good. We are fixing another site for our photos.

    Thank you!
    Kussen, Nico

    ReplyDelete