Friday, December 24, 2010

FAshion Friday


Meet our classmate, Mon. She's a rad artist. Behind her is our doodle wall from our exhibit.
She is wearing Nico's blazer. As for her shoes, she painted her red vans silver.





On Nico: Printed shirt from ZARA, EMGA Male blazer, F&H skinny jeans, and silver sneakers hand
painted by Nico.
On me: a BABO dress, grandma's vintage earrings and bracelet, and awesome silver chucks designed by Dean.
If you haven't noticed... It seemed to be silver sneakers day.haha Mon, Nico and I all wore silver sneakers without even planning it.



  Snuck some pictures under the big tent before the people finished setting it up for the Lantern Parade.haha




My boyfriend looking all cute and suave in his white shirt, Wrangler jeans, and Nico's blazer.
Cute boys in shirts and blazers will never fail.heehee


And before I say tahtah...
Credits to Esther Kim for the shots of me and Nico.
Happy Holidays everyone! Bissou bissou!
~Pam




No comments:

Post a Comment